Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fondly Seen and Western Interiors

I'm loving Fondly Seen, Jane Flanagan's Tumblr site. She put up this photo the other day...
I knew I'd seen this photo before, and liked it, so I followed her link to Apartment Therapy and then to Western Interiors on line. It's a magazine I like to buy for inspiration, but I don't have all the issues. Now I know I can get every page of every issue, including the current one, on line. This was one of the memorable, inspirational spreads -- a home in Cabo designed by Kara Mann.
I look forward to browsing back issues for more. Thanks Fondly Seen!

photos by Matthew Hillman.

3 comments:

Julie said...

i LOVE those images!!! cute blog too!! :)

Jane Flanagan said...

Thanks Liza! So glad you like my Tumblr - just a wee collection of my fave bits from the blogosphere. So much good stuff out there!

Jane
xxx

liza said...

Thank you Gypsy Lynne! Thank you and you are SO welcome, Jane. You have such a good eye and I really love your Tumblr, as well as Ill Seen, Ill Said!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...