Thursday, April 9, 2009

Loving Chevron Floors

Lately I've been drawn to chevron patterned wood floors, which I think look great in both contemporary and more ornate, romantic spaces. Last year I saw the floor featured in the two photos below and fell in love (I tore these pages out of Metropolitan Home, I think). Then, yesterday's beautiful Desire To Inspire post about Hand did inspire me... to collect more chevrons! I found these...via Desire to Inspire
Marie Claire Maison via The Style Files (today!)

from the always lovely Skona Hem. (update! these last three floors are herringbone, which is close to chevron, but the ends of the boards are cut straight and overlap each other in a herringbone pattern.)

top photo from pointclickhome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...