Sunday, August 1, 2010

Black and White Four for E

And here is the final inspiration board for my niece. I used this bedroom as a start, even though it's more gray and white with yellow accents than it is black and white. I just really wanted to work with this bedding! I love it. The bedroom is Angela Hardison's, as seen on Design Sponge. The bedding is DwellStudio, which I learned Thursday thanks to The SoHo, who magically posted about it as I was trying to prepare this board...Just a few finds here, maybe very sophisticated for a teenager, but if any teenager would like these, I think it would be my niece. Isn't the Queen pillow fun for a pop of color? I just may have to redo my bedroom to incorporate these.
Find them here: desk organizers, DwellStudio Draper Stripe Ash duvet set, Queen Ten pillow by Karen Hilton Designs on etsy, letter blocks by Countryside Sayings on etsy, lacquer lamps at Lotus Bleu, dancers drawing by Jose Lampreia on etsy, chalk globe, and CB2 paperclip table.
That's my last black and white board for my niece, but I think I'll be posting a few more random finds that are too sweet to resist. Have fun, sister, choosing a few perfect things for her. I hope she has the most beautiful room in the dorm!

1 comment:

natural selection said...

The globe and table are really nice Right up my alley! How are you? hope your having a great summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...