Sunday, February 5, 2012

Seven

My baby is seven! Not so much a baby anymore, I guess, but it's very hard to believe. I love that he is still such a sweet soul, and has a lot of his little boy innocence. He's had a very happy birthday weekend -- the robot-making party was a great success, he's enjoyed skiing both days, there are lots of presents, and grandma and grandpa are visiting tonight. He may need a recovery day!I hope your weekend is going well too! This beautiful photograph is by Elgarbo Art on Etsy.

6 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Aw happy birthday to your little man! xx

Meine Dinge Franka said...

Happy birthday!

All the best for little baby and mum!!!

♥ Franka

Arctic Mum said...

Happy birthday to him! My little girl is seven in May, and almost every day we talk about how she'll celebrate it. I know that hotdogs, fishing ice cream and a treasure hunt (read: bags of candy)is involved. I love this age!

liza said...

Thank you, everyone!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Sounds like the perfect birthday weekend!! Happy Birthday to him & congratulations to you!

Rachael said...

My 'baby' boy is also seven- isn't is scary how quickly they grow? Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...