Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today I Went to the Eye Doctor

for the first time in 24 years! And my eyes are perfect. Yay. Except part of me would like glasses. I do need sunglasses, so I had some fun looking through the pairs on 1st Dibs.
I think the aviators are great, and I love all the vintage Puccis. They're all sold, but give me ideas. I don't think I could wear the Chanels, but I still wanted to put them here. I saw the last pair at a Leslie Hindmann auction not long ago. Love them too. Happy Tuesday!
Top five pairs, 1st Dibs. Last pair Leslie Hindmann.

6 comments:

Raina Cox said...

The first pair would make me deliriously happy.

My prescription is so bad that Coke bottle doesn't even begin to describe.

liza said...

I love that first pair, too, Raina! Can you do Lasik? My sister would love to but has an astigmatism, so they can't work on hers.

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

I also visited the eye doctor recenty. I've always wanted to wear glasses, but when it became a possible reality I wasn't so sure! Actually I don't need them but I know the day will come and with so much choice these days it will be hard to pick just one pair What a fantastic collection you found here!

Meine Dinge Franka said...

I need glasses since I was twelve years old!

I like these funny vintage sunglasses!

♥ Franka

Unknown said...

you have the grooviest taste! the first would do me fine. :)

liza said...

I'm glad you like them, all. Thank you for your kind comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...