Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Etsy Love

Mrs. French of Bliss and Blissful Images introduced us to Nichole from Little Brown Pen yesterday. Nichole authors a blog with her husband Evan, and I am quite sure this will become a favorite blog of mine. I was perusing Little Brown Pen's favorite Etsy sites and found these...
I think this photo, Cherry Blossom Branches through the Viewfinder by Scarlet Beautiful, is ethereal and gritty and cheery and mystical all at the same time.

I like this sweet print, Little Home by Aliette.

And this wood block, Baby Blue and Yellow Ochre by Sweet Annie Jeanne. I love the spaces between.
Mrs. French reminded me check into Hadley Hutton again. I have a few of her prints, and I'd like to have this one, too ...
What a beautiful bird... the reds are so rich...Without by Hadley Hutton.

And I love this... the delicate Pink Dahlia by Blissful Images herself.
Thank you Mrs. French and Nichole for showing us so many beauties each day!

2 comments:

Mrs.French said...

....I told you she finds the best stuff...so do you! I am flattered to be in this post...xo t

Unknown said...

oh, the last one is gorgeous ..they all are actually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...