Thursday, May 6, 2010

Turkey and Guitarists

I was smiling this morning as I went through my inspiration folder. I'd saved these prints of gents (officials? nobility?) from an auction in Turkey... To me, there's something so fun, different and original about them. Then I realized that I already have this amazing poster from Maxim Dalton...
Do you see the crazy similarities? Beards, mustaches, arms and guitars, elaborate clothing, colors! Don't they remind you of each other? I'd love to have them all grouped together on one of my walls.

Guitar Lessons poster by Maxim Dalton (and I can't find the Turkish auction anymore... so sorry!)

8 comments:

likeschocolate said...

My son would love that poster! Have a greet weekend!

Don said...

I'm inspired!

Anonymous said...

Like like like this post!!

Agneta

Unknown said...

If I saw that on a wall all together ...I would love it (and smile wide!)

Anna Lisa said...

I like looking at all the guitarists together don't know if I'd like hearing all the guitarists together. Lovely.

Sarah Engel said...

oooh, i really love that guitar poster!! so fun;) hope you had a great weekend.

ticklishfromadistance said...

Love those. My son would love the poster as well.

Cashon&Co said...

okay, did you buy those prints?? if you did, i'll buy them from you!! they are incredible! I love orientalism art. and those are super. I can see why you have them. (please tell me you have them, i want them! hahah)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...