Friday, November 11, 2011

Black, White, A Little In Between

Happy Friday! Some random things in my current inspiration folder. These Just Andersen lamps at Wright...
An ebony model at Il Segno Del Tempo...

Thinking of weddings because my little sis will be married next Summer...Paris from From Me To You...Vintage sunglasses on 1st Dibs...Mia's new shop is beautiful...
I tried this on while in SF (in the Bottega Veneta shop, because the very lovely salesperson brought it to me and slipped it over my shoulders. It was so amazing. and so out of my budget). I will dream about it for a loooong time...

And Calder always inspires...


Winter Arizona bride photo from Style Me Pretty by Sloan Photographers.
Arch photo by From Me To You.
*browsing through Lonny after preparing this, I was reminded of the title of Celerie Kemble's new book. I was going to change the title of my post but nothing else seemed to fit. So I'm sticking with it!

1 comment:

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Oh, liza, I always like to see what is inspiring you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...