Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Corner View

this week's theme... 7:45 pm-Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Friday: Bakery, Whole Foods in West Denver (did you know you can't take pictures in Whole Foods?). Saturday: Let's call it Kiss in the Window (go full size and go down to lower right to see why), looking south from Highlands into Downtown Denver. Sunday: back home at our kitchen table with my boys, dessert and my Izze Esque (you must try - very refreshing).

See many more creative Corner Views here:
caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, di, travelingmama, aimee, sunnymama, amanda, ali, jenell, guusje, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian,

10 comments:

The Girl in the Yellow Shoes said...

Oh my...those cupcakes!! I may have to come visit for one of those!

liza said...

So, instead of publishing these lovely comments (thank you so much Jane and Laura!!!) I swept my little hand ever so lightly over reject I guess and now I cant post them! So here they are in my comment...
From Jane "p.s. just added your link to cv. sorry for the del... p.s. just added your link to cv. sorry for the delay..." (jane)7:29 AM
from Jane " omg! when your page opened up to those cupcakes i think my mouth dropped open... thanks for risking jail time for the sake of corner view! p.s. might be visiting colorado in october- will keep you posted... we could get cupcakes... besos!"
(jane)7:25 AM
from Laura "haha! i love it that you discovered that you can't take photos at whole foods. i like this trio of images and i'm curious about this corner view thing. . . ."(Laura.)7:23 AM

Thank you so much Jane and Laura!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

those cupcakes look amaaaaazing and now i'm hungry! time for lunch, haha. :) love your corner view! xo

ticklishfromadistance said...

Oh my. Those cupcakes are INSANE!!!!! You have great taste! How cute are these photos?

malo said...

That middle photo - it's so beautiful and unusual to my swedish me (kisses or not). And the sunday pic- so sweet. A great post - thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is a strange policy for whole foods, you'd think they'd like some unsolicited advertizement!

Joyce said...

Those cupcakes are to die for!!

Your statement about WF made me laugh. On 2 different shopping trips to Trader Joe's I was told I could take photos, on my 3rd trip to get photos I didn't ask and got busted!! They said I couldn't take photos so like a little girl I ran off looking for my husband. LOL... xoxo

Ritva said...

liza wow,
what a light in here and those colors!
looks really great!!!

liza said...

Thank you for all your comments everyone! They make my day.

Kari said...

Hi Liza,
great photo's especially the cupcakes. Yum, Yum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...