Monday, July 27, 2009

Suzani Consciousness

Happy Monday to you! So, it finally hit me that I think suzanis are pretty great. I'm often late with things, but I'm way late on this one. While the art form is ancient, I believe suzanis began coming into 21st century design consciousness in 2007...ish. Whoever decided that they're the bomb is alright in my book. And if I can't find the perfect one to throw over my bed, I would certainly consider this terrific chaise (covet, covet, covet!)...
I've posted images 1, 2 and 4 before... credits here and here. Image 3 via Style Files. Chaise from ABC Carpet and Home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty. freaking. awesome. that's what i have to say. these are gorgeous (and i wasn't really conscious of them until your post, if that makes you feel any better)!

Blair Friedeman said...

They are so lovely! I especially love the way it looks on that first bed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...