Thursday, April 15, 2010

dutzi design inc.

The story of Ariane Dutzi, her team of mostly Mayan women artisans, and the bags they create is beautifully told here. Please go read it. For every reason, I want one of these bags ...dutzi design inc.'s temporary website is here, and you can find dutzi on facebook here. Hmmmm, I think the bottom bag, with the E-51 is my favorite. Any thoughts on yours?

Update: Ariane Dutzi contacted me to let me know we can order dutzi bags directly from dutzi by e-mailing to: info@dutzidesign.com. Ariane will work with you from there since the bags are one-of-a-kind! I'll show you my bag when it arrives!

all images via dutzi design inc.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Wow...truly love story behind these bags which are so very lovely both inside and out.

natural selection said...

Excellent story! its great what she is doing and nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Love the story & these bags....

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.

Your blog is wonderfully inspiring, as usual, and makes me soo happy!

Agneta & Sweden

Cashon&Co said...

these are fun bags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...