Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Horsey Stuff: Oughton Limited

I grew up riding and showing horses. At this time of year especially, I get the itch to be transported, to be competing at the beautiful Spring horse shows I knew in my youth. So it's superfluous to say I'm fond of equestrian stuff. I love everything I see at Oughton Limited: the "quiet, classic chic" bags, the styling, the inspiration, and the story. Daphne Markcrow, Oughton's founder is horsewoman herself and has style in her blood. Love it all...
Happy, happy Wednesday!

All images from Oughton Limited. The third photo (fabulous!!) is copyright Lisa Cueman.

3 comments:

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Wow! Those bags are awesome. I would be proud to walk down the street carrying one of these. And they look like they would hold all the 'un-necessary' things I have to carry with me, (you know, just in case stuff.)

Kathy said...

You used to ride and show horses? How fantastic is that?

Love the bags, too!

liza said...

Kathy (t.k)- I did! And by the looks of those girls walking their horses, not much has changed in the showing world. But it's been a long time. Maybe I'll call the barn down the road and see if I can take some lessons again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...