Saturday, October 4, 2008

Leslie Hindman Auction

I found a diverse assortment of fun pieces at the Leslie Hindman Auction of Fine Furniture and Decorative Art being held tomorrow, the 5th... Here they are...
This simple, beautiful Swedish sterling silver bowl.


This fruitwood tea caddy and

This pear shaped fruitwood tea caddy.

A Russian enamel and sterling cigarette case.
These Georg Jensen candlesticks.
and these wacky chairs, which I think I would like much better upholstered in a soft white or cream so that their shapes speak for themselves.

2 comments:

Mrs.French said...

I love all of these especially that fantastic case!!! xxoo

Claire, said...

To die for! Those candle sticks are too much! They look a lot easier to polish than my old fudy dudy ones. I love the pear tea caddy so much! And the colorway of those chairs... feast for the eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...