Monday, March 14, 2011

New Follow Monday

Good Monday Morning to you. I spent yesterday deep cleaning my closet, which was completely liberating. I have a few bags for thrift and a very clean closet. After I hang some art (because I can now actually see the bare walls), I will show it to you. It'll be like a normal person's version of The Coveteur, but with bad photos and a serious lack of designer bags or shoes!
While I vacuumed, scrubbed and folded, I had CNN on in the background. The devastation in Japan is astounding. I've put up a link (scroll up to the top right there) to The American Red Cross... see Naomi Ito's sweet little rising illustration? You can click it to donate. Thanks so much.
This past week I began following Carla because she is amazing.I'll simply link you to Friday's post about Carla's work and you can go browse her beautiful sites on your own.
I also subscribed to the feed for The above-mentioned The Coveteur,because looking through fabulous closets is just plain fun. Enjoy, and I hope you have a good and generous week.

Top photo is the cover of Carla Coulson's book Italian Joy, photo by Carla Coulson. Bottom photos by Jake Rosenberg for The Coveteur.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...