Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Old, But Blessed

Yesterday was my birthday (and my twin's...Happy Birthday, Dor!!). One of my other sisters said she was going to check out my blog and see if I spelled out exactly how old I now am! Here it is...F-O-R-T-Y-F-I-V-E. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I honestly feel it this year. And it makes me really sad. I've never gotten teary over my age, until now. Yuck. But, I have much to make me feel young, and I have to remember these blessings: a loving husband who is my friend (plus he works so hard, tolerates me, and rides a mean snowboard, mountain bike and dirt bike), a beautiful 3-year-old, a big and supportive family, health, a home in a place people pay (a lot) to visit, and everything I could need. So, without further complaint, into this new age I go. And here are the goodies my loved ones picked out for me! Thank you! They are perfect for me!

2 comments:

Mrs.French said...

Happy Birthday my dear! you made a haul...birthdays keep getting harder for me too...at least you seem to have no problem putting things in perspective...cheers!

liza said...

Thank you mrs. french! I'm putting a good face on it, but this one's really getting to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...