Monday, September 28, 2009

Entertaining

Happy Monday to you. It was a beautiful weekend here! Saturday evening, we had a few good friends over for Doug's Birthday. I get nervous, even having very good friends over, so we tried to have the house looking good. And I wanted it a little special for Doug's big day...I thought I'd share a few photos (which also makes me nervous) I took earlier that afternoon. I felt like our little home looked presentable, so I was able to relax and we had a great time!

8 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Beautiful table setting! x

ticklishfromadistance said...

Your home looked gorgeous! That last image belongs in a magazine! What fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

your home is so beautiful! these photos are wonderful. i like the car on the stack of magazines and the flower arrangement on the table.

liza said...

Really?! You are all so kind!

dee said...

Oh, your house is so pretty, Liza! And so CLEAN!

liza said...

Lil Bee, you made me day! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your home, Liza. It looks (looked?) beautiful for Doug's birthday! xxoo

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

You have a beautiful home! Thanks so much for visiting my blog =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...