Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Tuesday! Shown here are a few of the many objects and furniture pieces calling to me from Treadway Gallery's upcoming Auction of 20th Century Art and Design...
If you haven't been reading my blog for a long time, you probably have not seen a post about auctions of objects or furniture, but I browse these as often as I do the art auctions. It's a fun way for me to learn about design.
1.The Art Crafts Shop box, 2. Cellini Craft vessel, 3. Silver Crest vase, 4.Frank Lloyd Wright drawing, Suntop Houses, 5. Nakashima New Chairs, 6. Louis Poulsen pendant lamps, and 7. Craft Associates lounge chairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I am drooling over those chairs. But, i don't have the spare cash. THat's a great idea, too, going through auctions. You find some gems.

la ninja said...

Wouldn't want to contradict you, but I'm positive I could (if ever so faintly) hear the lamps and lounge chairs calling MY name! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...