Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Corner View :: White

When Eddie was about six weeks old (4 1/2 years ago!), I took this group of photos... White is so tough for me to photograph, and these are pretty dark, but I love this set. I also love white in design and have often posted with a white theme. I hope you click here (!!!) to browse my past white posts.
Now let's go visit all of this week's corner views...
jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad,caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, allison, lise, cate, crescent moon, erin, otli, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, aimee, sunnymama, jenell, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian,
athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, kelleyn, iris, demara, mus, ninja, guusje, di, sammi, theresa, cherry b, victoria, kathryn , lisa, liza, juliette, braja, mulot, anne, lucy, leonor, elizabeth, helene, dominique, shokoofeh

28 comments:

Ian said...

They are all very nice. The necklaces and the lamps are elegant and stylish.

la ninja said...

that's a cool (and white) little gnome, ha!

Kari said...

He is a little cutie. Don't they grow up fast.

ticklishfromadistance said...

So sweet, just like you.

Anonymous said...

oh! these are so sweet. i like the white + gray a lot. not to mention, the tiny baby!

Kasia said...

Ow... He is so adorable! It must be my favourite CV post!

Hugs,
Kasia

Lisa notes... said...

How precious! I did go to your link and look at the other white pictures. Lovely. Very calming to look at the white, uncluttered rooms!

jane said...

too too cute! love the outfit. and i know what you mean about shooting white... happy day liza!

Anonymous said...

Hello little Eddie!
I clicked, and looked through your collection of whites. Wow - this comes from someone who's moved away from neutral colors, but can still feel their allure.

caitlin said...

So cute!! Great interpretation of this weeks CV.

Anonymous said...

Tellement mignon... !!

Janis said...

A sweet one!

Isabelle said...

your little one is adorable ...

Jennifer said...

Ah, so precious.

And lucky you to live near Aspen trees!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness -- that is about the cutest baby series I've seen! Thanks for the corner view!

Dana said...

hi,
i enjoyed all of your white photos, but the baby was by far the best.
ciao,
dana

Shokoofeh said...

Oh my! so darling he is! :)
and thank you so much for your sweet comment dear Liz!

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

what a darling! i love the white on white in these photos. the setup is so beautiful and i am sure you'll always treasure these as much as you do know.

thanks you for visiting my blog too. now i found yours. i already went through your white themed posts and they are absolutely gorgeous. you seem to be one of those people who always find the best things ;)

Palmer and Co said...

Oh, my goodness! How cute is he!! Darling photographs!

How cool you are in CO, too! How have I missed your blog!? We're in Wheat Ridge down in Denver. Can't wait to take a peek around your beautiful blog!

Stay bundled tonight!

Bonnie said...

Awwwww !! So cute !!

Erin said...

There is nothing as sweet, pure, and innocent as a baby wearing white.

Very cute!

Ritva said...

so cute!
so white!
and so perfect!

Joyce said...

A very sweet white post! xoxo

Maia said...

funny, my blog started out all white...way back last winter when I began it! I have that set on my flickr now and still love to look at it.

MUS said...

he looks so sweet and friendly.

Cherry B said...

Very nice-- he's a sweet one!

I also like your post above-- the fan and the phantom bread basket are both pretty neat.

Thanks for sharing :)

districtdispatch.blogspot.com

natsumi said...

What a beautiful baby and great shot!! I agree.. I love white but it's hard to take a photo... your photos look great!! Thank you for sharing!

ps. thank you for lovely comment on my blog! ox

Jeannette said...

If this isn´t the cutest white post!
Love it!
Now I have to check your other white posts.
Have a great Sunday, Jeannette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...