Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Corner View :: Daily

Happy Wednesday! This week's corner view topic is daily...And this is what popped into my mind. Of course the smiles on my husband and child's faces also did, but I thought you might like to see something different today. So, these are what I must have every day. The flip flops are, of course, a Summer choice, but I wear them pretty much daily in the warm months. In case you decide you must have any of these, here are some shopping links: Starbucks (do I need to tell you??), Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85+ Sunblock, Cetaphil, Smith sunglasses, Sonya Dakar Omega 3 Repair Complex maintenance, Yellow Box flip flops.

Please see many other dailies by starting at Jane's place here.

8 comments:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

HI. I like that you showed the things you use daily. Hope today is going well.

Maia said...

Liza, we'll probably be in Vail again next week. Let's meet. You can email me at maialarkin at gmail dot com

Cate said...

liza, amen to that spf 85! i feel that i might need spf 185! xoxo

likeschocolate said...

Yes, these are all essential to daily life of summer. Do you guys finally have some sun? Boy did you guys have a long winter. Happy Summer.

Cherry B said...

Flops and sunscreen for me as well. What a cute take on the theme :)

districtdispatch.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

We are Starbucks/Cetaphil twins!

Elaine said...

These pieces are beautiful!

Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Cashon&Co said...

That neutragena sheer sunblock is the best. I totally agree! You definitely need that daily up in the mountains!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...