Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quilt

My mother-in-law just gave my son this amazing quilt she made for him... She used his outgrown t-shirts, so he will always have this very fun, personal reminder of his little boy days. It's brought back many memories for me... of times he wore these shirts, of the people who gave each one to him or of finding them for him myself. Many were brought to him by family or friends who found them during their travels, which we love.
Thank you so much, Grandma. What a special gift. He loves it!

3 comments:

Randiga Tråden said...

Lovely

Palmer and Co said...

Oh, this is amazing!! I LOVE quilts! What a fun idea to use t-shirts!

Unknown said...

Liza, That has to be the most amazing gift I've ever seen. Eleanor loves to make quilts but we NEVER thought of anything SOOOO clever. I love the way the cars are stiched around the edges.(Were you able to keep his graduation cap? What will she think of for THAT?). Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...