Monday, June 14, 2010

French Door Inspiration

Happy Monday! I'm inspired by French doors today. I loved this image I saw on Lori Langille's Automatism the other day... and it set me on a search...The definition of French Door: A door, usually one of a pair, of light construction with glass panes extending for most of its length. I have just a bit of envy for anyone with these in their home, especially if they lead from the bedroom out to a beautiful garden. So inspiring!

images: 1 via Automatism, 2 and 8 via Four Walls and a Roof, 3 Sam McAdam, 4 and 7 via Design Sponge, 5 via Delight by Design, 6 via Remodelista, 7 via Desire to Inspire and update 9 via Purple Area (I had to add it!).

5 comments:

Randiga Tråden said...

This is so beautiful.

Cashon&Co said...

is that sheers on the last one? it is so pretty! i love french doors too. especially when there are no mosquitos around and you can actually leave them open. :)
thanks for the kind comment you left for me the other day. it really meant alot to me.
xox

Solid Frog said...

Hi Liza
I totally agree, french doors are beautiful! Very inspiring pictures.

Splendid Willow said...

Liza, what a great collection of French door images! The best I have seen so far! I will file a bunch of them!

You have good taste my friend.

Happy new week to you!

Mon

http://www.splendidwillow.com

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Such beautiful examples and nice natural light too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...