Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Corner View: From Where I'm Sitting

This week's corner view topic is from where I'm sitting... Eddie is home this week, the time between school and Summer camp. I think his favorite place in the whole world is home. It is often hard to pull him from this house, as it was this morning. Here he is making kaleidoscopes. His dad, who was also making kaleidoscopes, has just left the kitchen to prepare for a meeting. I am sitting at my computer, not far away. On the sill behind Eddie are earlier creations... a play-doh car, and some penguins, sharks and ducks. There are also airplanes made from popsicle sticks and colored masking tape. It's a sunny, warm day, and we will go outside, but for now there is creating at the kitchen table.

To visit all the other corners, please start here. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Angie Muresan said...

Kaleidoscopes must be such fun to make! Is it an easy project?

www.angiemuresan.com

nadine paduart said...

hello, and it's a place to linger!

jane said...

how perfect is this?... wow! school´s out early there.

isabelle said...

lovely sweet photos. it makes me wish to be at home with my son too;(
we really enjoy to make stuff together and i would love to know how to make kaleidoscopes!

ticklishfromadistance said...

So sweet. My son is the same way. Even at 16(in two weeks), home is where he would rather be.

Francesca said...

I guess I feel just like him about home!

Anonymous said...

i wish my boys would stay home...none less sit at a table. they're always running outside. i'm sure he'll use his talent one day to build something wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...