Thursday, June 10, 2010

Off To Paint

My husband has been painting our home. I'm off to help him, and here is my inspiration for today's work... Every wall in our home badly needs a fresh coat of paint. The whole interior has been white since we moved in seven plus years ago, which we like, but we're using a creamier, warmer white this time. Very exciting for us... probably not at all noticeable to the rest of the world! Please wish us luck, and let me shout out a big thank you to my saintly husband.

images via desire to inspire, patricia gray, the lovely solid frog, and by fryd.

4 comments:

Solid Frog said...

White in all shades are beautiful. Good luck, I guess it will be really nice. Great inspiration too!

Ps. I'm glad you liked my latest post.

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

such a great inspiration...

Splendid Willow said...

Liza, there is Swedish blood in your genes - I swear! All that white and all that light! Well, of course I LOVE IT!

Post pics!

ox, Mon

http://www.splendidwillow.com

C said...

Love the pictures!
such a beautiful inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...