Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inspiration in White

Last week, I thought I might have hit white overload. But I was wrong! I still love it...and I love every one of the beautiful blogs that knocked me out with these. Thanks for being out there!
My Scandinavian Retreat, The Style Files, Automatism on Pinterest (I've followed Lori's Automatism for a long time and now I'm also loving her boards on Pinterest, where she posted this one), SFGirlbyBay, and The Zhush. Finally, the flags over the sink are from EmersonMade.

6 comments:

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

It's nice to catch up.... I too love the peaceful beauty of white..... But I also appreciated all the lovely colors in you excellent photos of the carnival & the wonderful photo of YoYo Ma & children. What a magical day!

Unknown said...

aww, thanks! I can never get enough white either!

ticklishfromadistance said...

Love these. Makes it seem less hot!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Beautiful. I dream of a home like this one day.

Palmer and Co said...

L O V E ! !

Splendid Willow said...

Ok, this I love! And that lounge chair!

I might need to copy this entire post! (:

I have missed you. Hope that all is well.

And be honest - did you ever use the necklace or did you give it away? I love mine with white!

ox, Mon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...