Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Corner View :: Summer

Today's Corner View topic is Summer. Ours has been very relaxed and happy so far! This season is gorgeous here -- we have many sunny, hot days without humidity, and very cool nights. While we spend a lot of time enjoying nature, I think the blinking lights and whirling rides of the carnival the other day were Summer highlights for my son! We had good fun, too, so I thought I'd show more of it... Did you notice we are practically the only ones there? We went during the day and I think others went in the evening, but we didn't care... the rides were long, and we didn't wait! We've also camped, been to the pool, biked, hiked, jumped on the trampoline, dined outdoors and taken in a baseball game in Denver. I hope July is as much fun!

Please start at Jane's place to see all the other corner views. And I hope you have a beautiful day!

8 comments:

isabelle said...

You must have had a blast: having the park just for you!!!
A kid's dream (I think I still consider myself as a kid;))!

likeschocolate said...

How wonderful that there were no lines. Yahoo!

Lollipop said...

what a colorful cv!
lovely shots!

Kari said...

the hot days without humidity sounds great.
I love it when you don't have to wait long for the rides.
Happy summer!

Unknown said...

Wow...you have squeezed a summer's month of fun into June alone...very impressive!

Theresa said...

Looks so fun :)

la ninja said...

colourful indeed. nice one :)

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

All the fun of the fairground. How lucky to find it empty and no waiting in line - lucky you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...